Heading to Malaysia? Fantastic! No doubt, you’ll want to visit the capital, Kuala Lumpur. So what should you do there?
Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia and, with over 1.8 million people, there is a lot to do here. It’s home to the iconic Petronas Towers and the just-being-finished second tallest building in the world, Merdeka 118. There are fascinating museums, mosques, colonial history, an amazing bird park, some of the best food you’ll ever eat and so much more.
Since you’ll most probably visit Kuala Lumpur when you head to Malaysia, we talk all about it in this podcast episode.
There is a lot to enjoy about Kuala Lumpur (or KL as its often referred). So much, in fact, that even though I have been there countless times, I feel I have still only scratched the surface.
That’s why I am joined by Siddoz, a KL tour guide who you can find on withlocals here – a website that helps you connect with local and private tour guides. He is going to share the best of KL with us.
By the end of this episode, you’re going to be super excited to visit KL and have tons of ideas about what you want to do and eat.
If you find this podcast helpful, the best way to encourage me to keep going is to subscribe and leave a review here. I really appreciate it!
Listen to it here:
Want some help planning your trip to Malaysia? Click here to download your free Malaysia Trip Planning checklist. We’ll help you get ready for your trip!
Have any questions? Join our Malaysia Travel Planning Facebook group here now! It’s the perfect place to ask any questions and to be inspired.
Here’s an overview of what we talked about today:
- Why people should visit Kuala Lumpur
- The three things everyone should do when they come to Kuala Lumpur
- The weather in Kuala Lumpur
- How to get around Kuala Lumpur (including a free option)
- The three things everyone should eat when they come to Kuala Lumpur
- The benefits of doing a food tour in Kuala Lumpur
- How long to stay in Kuala Lumpur to at least see the highlights
- Siddoz’s top tips for visiting Kuala Lumpur
Subscribe And Review
If you love talking about everything Malaysia travel related, you won’t want to miss it.
I would extra appreciate a review in iTunes. This helps others find my podcast and I love reading them too. This is the best way to thank me if you find my content useful. I’ll also read it out loud in a future podcast.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- All of Siddoz’s tours in Kuala Lumpur – hang out with Siddoz and eat and learn about KL while you do 🙂
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur in 3 days
- Berjaya Times Square Hotel – read my full review here
- Kuala Lumpur travel guide
- Kuala Lumpur city tours
- Kuala Lumpur day trips
- Read our full guide to Malaysian food here.
Click here to download your free Malaysia Trip Planning checklist. We’ll help you get ready for your trip!
You can ask questions about this episode (or anything else) in the Malaysia Travel Planning Facebook group at MalaysiaPlanning.com.
Next episode, I describe about your perfect first trip itinerary. We go through the places you can go with a week or two in Malaysia and everything you can enjoy along the way. Get ready to be very inspired! Click here to listen now.