Getting ready to book your flights to Malaysia? Fantastic! But don’t do it until you listen to this first!
Malaysia is a fantastic destination but for some of us, it’s a long way to go which means booking a flight can feel complicated and expensive. It doesn’t have to be though!
In today’s podcast, I share all my top tips and tricks for booking your flights to Malaysia including the tools to use to get the best deal and where I recommend booking for the best service.
I cover everything from budget airlines to business class and the pros and cons of flying into Singapore instead of Kuala Lumpur.
By the end of this podcast, you’ll know exactly what to do to get that flight booked!
If you find this podcast helpful, the best way to encourage me to keep going is to subscribe and leave a review here. I really appreciate it!
Want some help planning your trip to Malaysia? Click here to download your free Malaysia Trip Planning checklist. We’ll help you get ready for your trip!
Have any questions? Join our Malaysia Travel Planning Facebook group here now! It’s the perfect place to ask any questions and to be inspired.
Here’s an overview of what we talked about today:
- The two ways to book flights to Malaysia and why I recommend booking online
- How to use Skyscanner to find the best prices
- Why you should be flexible with departing and arriving airports as well as dates
- Which airports you should fly into
- The pros and cons of flying into Singapore Changi Airport instead of Kuala Lumpur International Airport for your Malaysian adventure
- Which airlines you can fly to Malaysia
- Tips and tricks when booking budget airlines
- My recommendations for business class airlines to Malaysia
Subscribe And Review
If you haven’t subscribed to my podcast, make sure you subscribe right now on iTunes here! You can also find this podcase on Spotify here.
If you love talking about everything Malaysia travel related, you won’t want to miss them.
I would extra appreciate a review in iTunes. This helps others find my podcast and I love reading them too. This is the best way to thank me if you find my content useful. I’ll also read it out loud in a future podcast to help you.
Just click here to write one now.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Taxi from Singapore to Johor Bahru – After recording this episode, we launched our own online booking service for taxis between Singapore and Malaysia.
- Best hotels in Johor Bahru
- Port Dickson
- Taxi booking service in peninsular Malaysia to Port Dickson, Melaka and more.
- Malaysia Airlines business class review
- Singapore Airlines business class review
- ScootPlus review
- AirAsia premium review
- Jetstar business class review
Click here to download your free Malaysia Trip Planning checklist. We’ll help you get ready for your trip!
You can ask questions about this episode (or anything else) in the Malaysia Travel Planning Facebook group at MalaysiaPlanning.com.
Next episode, I talk all about Kuala Lumpur and what you should do when (and why) you should visit. Get ready to be very inspired! You can find it here.