Want to know more about some of Malaysia’s most gorgeous islands?
Many tourists to Malaysia concentrate on the capital and the more famous west coast highlights of Melaka, Cameron Highlands, Penang and Langkawi, but there is also the east coast which is fabulous in its own right and quite different to the west coast.
The islands found here really stand out. There are great beaches, untouched jungle, great marine life and more. If you’re a beach, nature, diver or tropical island lover, you’ll love these islands.
They aren’t as popular as the west coast islands of Penang and Langkawi, but this isn’t because they aren’t awesome. They just aren’t as well known and are a little trickier to get to.
In today’s podcast, I fix this! You’ll know all about these islands and will be all set to visit them, especially the big ones – Tioman, Redang and Perhentian Islands.
By the end of this podcast, you’ll definitely have these islands on your bucket list.
If you find this podcast helpful, the best way to encourage me to keep going is to subscribe and leave a review here. I really appreciate it!
Want some help planning your trip to Malaysia? Click here to download your free Malaysia Trip Planning checklist. We’ll help you get ready for your trip!
Have any questions? Join our Malaysia Travel Planning Facebook group here now! It’s the perfect place to ask any questions and to be inspired.
Here’s an overview of what we talked about today:
- An introduction to the east coast islands
- Why you should visit them
- When you should visit them
- Getting to the east coast islands
- Everything about Tioman Island
- Everything about Redang Island
- Everything about Perhentian Islands
Subscribe And Review
If you love talking about everything Malaysia travel related, you won’t want to miss them.
I would extra appreciate a review in iTunes. This helps others find my podcast and I love reading them too. This is the best way to thank me if you find my content useful. I’ll also read it out loud in a future podcast to help you.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Taxi booking service in peninsular Malaysia to any of the jetties to the islands
- Taxi from Singapore
- Easybook – book your ferry tickets and buses here
- Full comparison of Tioman vs Redang vs Perhentian Islands
- Full Tioman Island travel guide
- Tioman Dive Resort – click for package prices and our discount code
- Berjaya Tioman Resort review
- Full Redang Island guide
- Laguna Redang Island Resort review
- Full Perhentian Islands guide
- Perhentian Island Resort review
We also have two special experiences in Tioman Island which are worth considering if you are interested in diving. These both have special prices for our audience and include accommodation, diving and breakfast. Click below for more details.
3 Day 2 Night Tioman Package with Accommodation, Breakfast and 5 Leisure Dives. Ideal…
Click here to download your free Malaysia Trip Planning checklist. We’ll help you get ready for your trip!
You can ask questions about this episode (or anything else) in the Malaysia Travel Planning Facebook group at MalaysiaPlanning.com.
Next episode, I talk about when to visit Malaysia and which regions to go to when so make sure you listen! Click here to hear it now.