First time on Dive Into Malaysia?
Welcome! We created this Malaysia travel blog to help you plan your best trip to Malaysia and this page exists to help you get to the content that you most need right now!
Our mission? To make sure you enjoy Malaysia as much as us!
If you want to know more about Dive Into Malaysia and who we are, read our about page here.
Malaysia is a fabulous and easy country to visit with a huge variety of attractions and places to visit. There is fabulous food, an interesting cultural mix and many people speak English. It’s our favourite place to go and you are going to have a great time exploring this country!
FIRST STEP: Make sure you join our free Malaysia Travel Planning Facebook group. This is the place to ask any questions about your trip, to be inspired and to connect with other Malaysia travellers.
- Step-by step information on how to plan your trip for Malaysia. Click here and read this article now.
- A detailed Malaysia itinerary for your trip. Download it by clicking here.
- Malaysia travel inspiration. Read our top places to go in Malaysia here.
- Information about combining a trip to Singapore with Malaysia. Read our itinerary suggestions and information about travelling between the two countries here.
- The best beaches in Malaysia. Read the top picks here.
- The best time to visit Malaysia. Read when here.
- The best resorts in Malaysia. Find them here.
- Information about Kuala Lumpur Airport. Read our full guide here.
- Want to book private taxis to take you round Malaysia quickly and easily? Click here.
Or do you want a handy checklist to help you plan your trip? Click here to download your free Malaysia Trip Planning checklist.
If you are looking for specific destination advice within Malaysia, you can find our full guides to each destination by clicking on the image below:
Be part of our community!
Join the Dive Into Malaysia email list by signing up here. You’ll receive free detailed itineraries to help you plan your Malaysia trip and, each week, we will send you helpful information to help you plan your trip.
You can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
We look forward to hearing what a great trip you had in Malaysia!
Have any questions? Join our Malaysia Travel Planning Facebook group here now! It’s the perfect place to ask any questions and to be inspired.