Wondering if you should visit Malaysia next? Or heading to Malaysia and want to know what you have to look forward to? Or maybe you have a partner, friend, parent or kid that’s not convinced you should go to Malaysia…
Make sure you (and they) listen to this!
Malaysia is a spectacular country.
One moment, you could be lounging on the best beach of your life. The next, you could be making your way between the Petronas Towers. Then, you could be taking a boat up river in Sarawak to traditional longhouses.
There are so many reasons you should visit Malaysia as soon as possible from the varied attractions to the gorgeous beaches to just how easy and affordable it is. And did I mention the food…
In this first episode of the Dive Into Malaysia Travel podcast, I’m discussing why you should travel to Malaysia. All these reasons and more as well as plenty of examples of how great a time you could be having if you were in Malaysia right now.
By the end of this episode, you’re going to be super excited to travel to Malaysia and everything that that entails.
If you find this podcast helpful, the best way to encourage me to keep going is to subscribe and leave a review here. I really appreciate it!
Want some help planning your trip to Malaysia? Click here to download your free Malaysia Trip Planning checklist. We’ll help you get ready for your trip!
Have any questions? Join our Malaysia Travel Planning Facebook group here now! It’s the perfect place to ask any questions and to be inspired.
Here’s an overview of what we talked about today:
- Why food is my favourite reason to visit Malaysia
- How Malaysia has fabulous accommodation options no matter what your budget
- Malaysia’s great beaches
- Why Malaysia’s cities can be so interesting
- The huge diversity of attractions in Malaysia (as well as the people)
- How easy it is to get around Malaysia
- How English is widely spoken in Malaysia
- Why Malaysia is so great for families
- Why Malaysia is such a great value destination
- How Malaysia is one of the easiest places to travel
- Why other people think you should travel to Malaysia
Subscribe And Review
If you haven’t subscribed to my podcast, make sure you subscribe right now on iTunes here! You can also find this podcase on Spotify here.
If you love talking about everything Malaysia travel related, you won’t want to miss it.
I would extra appreciate a review in iTunes. This helps others find my podcast and I love reading them too. This is the best way to thank me if you find my content useful. I’ll also read it out loud in a future podcast.
Just click here to write one now.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Simply Enak – for fabulous food tours in KL and Penang. Use code DIVE30 for RM30 off
- Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson – read my full review here
- Pangkor Laut Resort – read my full review here
- Langkawi resorts
- Redang Island
- Perhentian Islands
- Tioman Island
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Malaysia long distance taxi booking service
- Bus bookings
- Legoland Malaysia – read my full review here
Also a big thank you to:
- Kristin from Growing Global Citizens
- Saran from ExpatDen
- Victoria from Guide Your Travel
- Cassie from cassiethehag
for their contributions to this podcast episode.
You can also find a summary of some of the content in this episode here.
Click here to download your free Malaysia Trip Planning checklist. We’ll help you get ready for your trip!
You can ask questions about this episode (or anything else) in the Malaysia Travel Planning Facebook group at MalaysiaPlanning.com.
Next episode, I talk about how to find the best deal on flights to Malaysia whether you want to fly budget, business or anything in between. All my best tips and tricks are here! Click here to listen to it now.