Planning your first trip to Malaysia and wondering what you should do? Or maybe you’re planning your second, third or fourth trip and wondering if you’ve missed anything you shouldn’t have?
Don’t worry, I have you covered!
In today’s episode, we’re discussing your perfect first trip itinerary. We’re going into detail of the places you’ll go, how many days to spend at each place you should stop, where to stay, what to do, everything.
This itinerary will give you a great overview of peninsula Malaysia with all the things you’ve probably pictured and heard about before.
However, because there is so much to share in this itinerary, we’re doing this over two parts. This is the first one.
By the end of this episode, you’ll have your perfect itinerary for your first week in Malaysia.
If you find this podcast helpful, the best way to encourage me to keep going is to subscribe and leave a review here. I really appreciate it!
Want some help planning your trip to Malaysia? Click here to download your free Malaysia Trip Planning checklist. We’ll help you get ready for your trip!
Have any questions? Join our Malaysia Travel Planning Facebook group here now! It’s the perfect place to ask any questions and to be inspired.
Here’s an overview of what we talked about today:
- What I consider great options for a first time trip to Malaysia
- The first week of your two week itinerary
- How to get to Melaka
- Where to stay in Melaka
- What to do with two night in Melaka
- How to get to Kuala Lumpur
- Where to stay in KL
- What to do with three night in KL
- How to get to Cameron Highlands
- Where to stay in Cameron Highlands
- What to do with two night in Cameron Highlands
- A summary of the first week of your first trip itinerary
- What’s coming up in the second week of your itinerary
Subscribe And Review
If you love talking about everything Malaysia travel related, you won’t want to miss them.
I would extra appreciate a review in iTunes. This helps others find my podcast and I love reading them too. This is the best way to thank me if you find my content useful. I’ll also read it out loud in a future podcast to help you.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Peninsular Malaysia Itinerary Planner – It’ll help you plan your perfect itinerary as quick as possible
- Ultimate Malaysia itinerary
- Singapore-Malaysia itinerary
- All our free Malaysia itineraries
- Taxi booking service in peninsular Malaysia to Penang, Cameron Highlands, Langkawi ferry and more
- Taxi from Singapore to Melaka
- Easybook – book your buses here
- Full Melaka travel guide
- Casa del Rio Melaka Hotel
- Hatton Hotel
- Full Kuala Lumpur guide
- Traders Hotel KL
- Berjaya Times Square Hotel
- Petronas Twin Tower tickets
- Jalan Alor Food Street
- Full Cameron Highlands guide
- Nova Highlands Resort and Residence
Click here to download your free Malaysia Trip Planning checklist. We’ll help you get ready for your trip!
You can ask questions about this episode (or anything else) in the Malaysia Travel Planning Facebook group at MalaysiaPlanning.com.
Next episode, I cover the second week of this itinerary. Click here to listen to it now!