Planning your first trip to Malaysia and wondering what you should do? Or maybe you’re planning your second, third or fourth trip and wondering if you’ve missed anything you shouldn’t have?
Don’t worry, I have you covered!
In today’s episode, we’re discussing your perfect first trip itinerary that we started in episode 4. This is the second week of the itinerary and we’re going into detail about stops in Penang and Langkawi. We discuss how long to spend in each place, where to stay, what to do, everything.
Combined with the last episode, you have a two-week itinerary which gives you a great overview of the main places to visit in peninsula Malaysia.
By the end of this episode, you’ll have your perfect itinerary for your perfect trip to Malaysia.
If you find this podcast helpful, the best way to encourage me to keep going is to subscribe and leave a review here. I really appreciate it!
Want some help planning your trip to Malaysia? Click here to download your free Malaysia Trip Planning checklist. We’ll help you get ready for your trip!
Have any questions? Join our Malaysia Travel Planning Facebook group here now! It’s the perfect place to ask any questions and to be inspired.
Here’s an overview of what we talked about today:
- A summary of your first week of the two week itinerary (from last episode)
- The second week of your two week itinerary
- How to get to Penang
- Where to stay in Penang
- What to do with three night in Penang
- How to get to Langkawi
- Where to stay in Langkawi
- What to do with four night in Langkawi
- A summary of your two week itinerary
Subscribe And Review
If you haven’t subscribed to my podcast, make sure you subscribe right now on iTunes here! You can also find this podcase on Spotify here.
If you love talking about everything Malaysia travel related, you won’t want to miss them.
I would extra appreciate a review in iTunes. This helps others find my podcast and I love reading them too. This is the best way to thank me if you find my content useful. I’ll also read it out loud in a future podcast to help you.
Just click here to write one now.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Episode 4 – The first part of this itinerary
- Peninsular Malaysia Itinerary Planner – It’ll help you plan your perfect itinerary as quick as possible
- Ultimate Malaysia itinerary
- Singapore-Malaysia itinerary
- All our free Malaysia itineraries
- Taxi booking service in peninsular Malaysia to Penang, Cameron Highlands, Langkawi ferry and more
- Taxi from Singapore to Melaka
- Easybook – book your buses here
- Full Penang travel guide
- Eastern and Oriental Hotel
- Where to stay in Penang
- Simply Enak Food Tours – Click here and enter code DIVE30 for RM30 off
- Flight Penang to Langkawi
- Full Langkawi guide
- Langkawi itinerary
- The Datai Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa
- Langkawi jet ski tours
- Langkawi night market schedule
- Langkawi SkyCab and SkyBridge tickets
- Langkawi sunset cruise
- Kilim Karst UNESCO Geoforest Park tour
Click here to download your free Malaysia Trip Planning checklist. We’ll help you get ready for your trip!
You can ask questions about this episode (or anything else) in the Malaysia Travel Planning Facebook group at MalaysiaPlanning.com.
Next episode, I talk all about the different regions in Malaysia to help you understand where things are and what the main attractions are in each part of Malaysia. This should help you plan your trip more easily. Click here to listen to it now!