Taking a trip to Legoland from Singapore and looking for the best Legoland Singapore package? You’re in the right place! Whether you are looking for a Legoland Malaysia Singapore package or a Legoland tour from Singapore, we have the best options below.
Legoland Malaysia is located very close to Singapore and it is very easy to make a Legoland trip from Singapore. You can take a Legoland day trip from Singapore or stay longer and really get to enjoy this part of the world.
You can do this by buying a Legoland Singapore tour or by making your own Legoland Malaysia from Singapore package with the options we list below. This can give you more flexibility although it can be easier to just purchase a day Legoland tour package from Singapore – it really depends on your needs.
Below, you will find the best options for a Legoland Malaysia package from Singapore.
If you want more information about Legoland Malaysia, read our full review here.
Travelling to Malaysia? Click here to download your free Malaysia Trip Planning checklist. We’ll help you get ready for your trip!
Have any questions? Join our Malaysia Travel Planning Facebook group here now! It’s the perfect place to ask any questions and to be inspired.
Legoland Singapore Package
If you are after an easy Legoland Malaysia day trip from Singapore, this is what you should pick. This tour includes:
- Pick up around 8am from your hotel
- Transfers from your hotel to Legoland Malaysia
- Entry to the main theme park
- Transfers back to their tour centre by the Singapore flyer.
This tour departs daily.
Make-Your-Own Legoland Malaysia From Singapore Package
Rather than booking a complete Legoland Malaysia hotel package from Singapore, you are far better off making your own package by booking the three elements below. This is quick and easy to do and gives you complete flexibility.
You can also make your own Legoland day tour from Singapore this way.
1. Pick Your Transport
Your options are:
- Direct bus transfer – This runs twice a day in each direction from Singapore Flyer and Big Box Jurong East. Check prices and book here.
- Private transfer – It doesn’t get easier to get to Legoland than with this private transfer. Click here for prices and booking information.
- If neither of these options suit, you can also find other bus options here.
2. Buy Your Legoland Singapore Ticket:
If you are wondering where to buy Legoland tickets in Singapore, the best way is online! Tickets are cheaper if you book a promotional offer online so you don’t just save time by buying first but money too.
Your options are:
- Buy your entry ticket here for a discounted price. You can chose whether to buy a pass to all three parks or just the one and whether you want to visit for one or two days (tip: If you want to visit the water park and aquarium as well as the main theme park, you should stay for two days).
3. Book Your Hotel For A Legoland Hotel Package From Singapore:
Finally, if you are looking for more than a day trip to Legoland Malaysia from Singapore (which is a great idea) then you need to book your hotel.
Your options are:
- Legoland Malaysia Hotel – this is the absolute top option for any Lego fans or anyone who wants to get the most out of their visit to this theme park. You are right on site and rooms are Lego themed and there are many Lego activities you can participate in throughout your stay. Click here for prices.
- Hotel Jen Puteri Harbour – for a great high end option just a few kilometres away close to many restaurants and with a fabulous roof top pool, Hotel Jen Puteri Harbour is a great pick. Click here for prices.
- Hotel Ramada Meridin – for a solid midrange option only half a kilometre from Legoland, this is a good choice. Click here for prices.
- Hotel Nusa CT – this is a budget option less than 4 kilometres away. Click here for prices.
- Find another option from this list of the best hotels near Legoland.
We hope this article has helped you book your perfect tour package to Legoland Malaysia from Singapore. You can find our full Legoland Malaysia review here, our Legoland Malaysia offers here or more guides to Johor Bahru here.
Planning a trip to Malaysia? Have any questions? Join our Malaysia Travel Planning Facebook group here now! It’s the perfect place to ask any questions and to be inspired!