If you’re planning a trip to Legoland, I highly recommend you read this article to find the details of any current Legoland Malaysia promotion package offers. I mean why pay full price when you can grab yourself some Legoland Malaysia discount tickets?
At any given time, there are a range of Legoland Malaysia package offers going around – you just need to know where to look. Whether you’re just after a one day Legoland Johor ticket discount, a Legoland Malaysia family package or even a multi-day Legoland Malaysia package tour with accommodation, there are always great discounts to be had.
Below you will find a range of options for cheap Legoland Malaysia tickets regardless of the sort of package you’re after.
If you want more information about Legoland Malaysia, read our full review here.
Current Legoland Malaysia Promotion Offers
Before we talk about the different Legoland Malaysia tour package options, let’s talk about the different theme parks you can visit at Legoland. As well as the main Legoland theme park itself, there is also the Legoland water park and Sea Life. All three parks have individual entrance fees, so you will need to decide upfront which places you want to visit in order to get the best Legoland Malaysia deals.
Legoland Malaysia Ticket Promotion Deals
If you’re just after a one or two day Legoland JB ticket, then you’re best to purchase your tickets online. The bonus with buying your Legoland Malaysia tickets online is that you’ll not only save money but also save time by not having to wait in line to purchase tickets at the gate.
To buy Legoland Malaysia tickets online, your options are:
1. Buy your entry ticket here for a discounted price. You can choose whether to purchase individual passes to each of the three parks (including Legoland Malaysia water park ticket or Sea Life) or just the one. If you do decide to visit multiple parks, make sure you select the Legoland Malaysia combo ticket. If you want to visit the water park and aquarium as well as the main theme park, it’s recommended you purchase the Legoland Malaysia 2 day combo ticket.
2. If you want to make things easier, you can also purchase a Hero Pass here. This Legoland Malaysia offer gives you fast entry to 7 rides without needing to line up as well as a voucher towards a meal. This pass has to be purchased in addition to your standard Legoland Malaysia theme park tickets.
3. For the ultimate Johor Legoland package, buy this VIP experience. You get priority access to rides and mascots, lunch with a mascot, your own guide who will give you insider secrets and more. With this pass, you’ll never forget your time at Legoland Malaysia.
Legoland Malaysia Tour from Singapore
If you’re planning a Legoland Malaysia day trip from Singapore, you have the option to join a Legoland tour from Singapore or, for a little more flexibility, you can put together your own package.
You can purchase an easy one day Legoland Malaysia package promotion from your Singapore accommodation which includes transfers and your Legoland theme park ticket – click here for more details and book.
If you’re interested in spending a few days at Legoland from Singapore, then you’re best to put together your own tickets and accommodation package. You can save money by purchasing your Legoland Malaysia online ticket and accommodation separately. Click here for more information on how best to do this or see the different Legoland Malaysia ticket promo offers above and accommodation recommendations below.
Legoland Malaysia Package – Tickets and Accommodation
To really experience everything that Legoland has to offer, you really do need to spend at least two days across the three parks; even three days is better. If you’re looking for a Legoland Malaysia package 2D1N or 3D2N – I recommend you put together your own tickets and accommodation to not only get exactly what you want, but you’ll save money in doing so as well.
To do this, purchase one of the Legoland Malaysia ticket deals mentioned above and then choose your accommodation based on your own needs and budget. Some of the best hotels to consider include:
- Legoland Malaysia Hotel – For Lego fans or anyone who wants to get the most out of their visit to this theme park – this is the absolute best hotel for your stay. At the Legoland Resort, you’re right on site and rooms are Lego themed as well as a range of Lego activities you can join throughout your stay. Click here for prices.
- Hotel Jen Puteri Harbour – If you’re not keen on staying at the Legoland Resort and looking for a 5 star hotel, this is a perfect choice. Hotel Jen Puteri Harbour is just a few kilometres away close to many restaurants and has a fabulous rooftop pool. Click here for prices.
- Hotel Ramada Meridin – this is a great midrange option only half a kilometre from Legoland. Click here for prices.
- Hotel Nusa CT – if you’re after a budget option, this is a good one to consider, just 4 kilometres away from Legoland. Click here for prices.
If these above options don’t meet your needs or budget, you can choose another option from this list of the best hotels near Legoland.
We hope this article has helped you book your perfect tour package to Legoland Malaysia. You can find our full Legoland Malaysia review here so you can plan your perfect visit or more guides to Johor Bahru here.
Sharon is an Australian who has fallen in love with Malaysia! She explores Malaysia multiple times a year, often with her kids, and has previously lived in Penang.