Wondering if it’s worth stopping in Johor Bahru (JB) on your way into or out of Malaysia?
Located opposite Singapore, it’s often the first place people visit in Malaysia. And while i wouldn’t say JB is terribly exciting or a must-visit, if you are in the area, it’s worth checking out. In fact, JB can be a valid alternative to staying in Singapore.
If you have Lego-mad kids, you may already be aware that this area is home to Legoland Malaysia, and it’s awesome. Definitely put JB on your list if Lego is something you or your family enjoys.
But there are other things worth seeing and doing around here too and, in this episode, I’m discussing why you should visit, what to do when you’re here and where to stay as well as how to get here. This includes lot of information about crossing between Singapore and Malaysia.
By the end of this episode, you’ll be all set for a visit to Johor Bahru.
If you find this podcast helpful, the best way to encourage me to keep going is to subscribe and leave a review here. I really appreciate it!
Listen to it here:
Want some help planning your trip to Malaysia? Click here to download your free Malaysia Trip Planning checklist. We’ll help you get ready for your trip!
Have any questions? Join our Malaysia Travel Planning Facebook group here now! It’s the perfect place to ask any questions and to be inspired.
Here’s an overview of what we talked about today:
- An overview of Johor Bahru
- Why you should visit Johor Bahru
- How to get there
- What to do in Johor Bahru
- Where to stay for a great visit
Subscribe And Review
If you love talking about everything Malaysia travel related, you won’t want to miss them.
I would extra appreciate a review in iTunes. This helps others find my podcast and I love reading them too. This is the best way to thank me if you find my content useful. I’ll also read it out loud in a future podcast to help you.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Johor Bahru Travel Guide
- Taxi booking service – between Singapore and Johor Bahru
- Taxi booking service – for anywhere in peninsular Malaysia
- Easybook and BusOnlineTicket – for bus tickets throughout Malaysia
- Skyscanner – for flight options
- Legoland Malaysia discounted tickets
- Legoland Malaysia full review
- Legoland Hotel details
- Legoland Hotel full review
- Things to do in Johor Bahru guide
- Adventure Waterpark discounted tickets
- Adventure Waterpark full review
- DoubleTree By Hilton Johor Bahru
- Holiday Inn Johor Bahru
- GBW Hotel
Click here to download your free Malaysia Trip Planning checklist. We’ll help you get ready for your trip!
You can ask questions about this episode (or anything else) in the Malaysia Travel Planning Facebook group at MalaysiaPlanning.com.
Next episode, I talk about how to book your Malaysian accommodation, tours and attractions so you have an amazing and stress-free trip so make sure you listen to it here.